Down load complete text from publisher
Other variations with this product:
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. ” payday advances and charge cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles? ,” NBER performing Papers 14659, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
Recommendations noted on TIPS
- Zinman, Jonathan, 2009. ” Debit or credit? ,” Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 358-366, February.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2005. ” Debit or credit? ,” Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ron Borzekowski & Elizabeth K. Kiser, 2006. ” the option during the checkout: quantifying need across re re re re payment instruments ,” Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-17, Board of Governors associated with the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. ” pay day loans and charge cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles? ,” NBER performing Papers 14659, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- William Adams & Liran Einav & Jonathan Levin, 2007. ” Liquidity Constraints and Imperfect Ideas in Subprime Lending ,” NBER performing Papers 13067, National Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Sumit Agarwal & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Chunlin Liu & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2006. ” Do customers select the credit that is right? ,” performing Paper Series WP-06-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 2006.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & Xavier Gabaix & David Laibson, 2008. ” Learning into the Credit Card marketplace ,” NBER performing Papers 13822, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Randall Wright, 2006. ” a type of cash and Credit, with Application to your Credit Card Debt Puzzle ,” 2006 fulfilling Papers 45, community for Economic Dynamics.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Randall Wright, 2007. ” a style of cash and credit, with application to your personal credit card debt puzzle ,” performing Papers (Old show) 0711, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2007.
More info on this product
- D14 – Microeconomics https://paydayloanexpert.net/installment-loans-co/ – – Domestic Behavior – – – Domestic Preserving; Private Finance
- G21 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and solutions – – – Banking institutions; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
All product on this web site is supplied by the publishers that are respective writers. You are able to assist proper errors and omissions. Whenever asking for a modification, please mention this product’s handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:2:p:412-17 . See basic details about just how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical concerns regarding this product, or even correct its writers, name, abstract, bibliographic or information that is download contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact information of provider:
We encourage you to do it here if you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc. This permits to connect your profile for this product. Moreover it lets you accept citations that are potential this product that individuals are uncertain about.
If CitEc respected a guide but failed to connect something in RePEc to it, you can easily assistance with this kind .
Once you know of lacking products citing this 1, you’ll assist us producing those links with the addition of the appropriate sources in the same manner as above, for each refering product. If you’re a authorized composer of this product, it’s also possible to would you like to check out the “citations” tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there could be some citations looking forward to verification.
Take note that modifications might take a little while to filter through the many services that are rePEc.